CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a township. All court proceedings from all 14 townships here in the county are handled thru the Clermont County Municipal Court. Some small villages in the county have Mayor's Courts.

All policing in the townships is done by the Clermont County Sheriff's Department while some of the smaller villages have their own small forces and some of the smaller villages rely on speed cameras for traffic enforcement.

5182ff22f8419792d401397944f46bd2.jpg
 
I don't recall seeing any Canadian police stations with historic character remotely close to many 'merican counterparts.

Maybe many decades ago on Queen Street Toronto, but of course the station relocated to a modern facility and the historic 19th century building repurposed.
 
well it's either Suhawk or Inhouse Bobs turn to pick
 
Suhawk, unless he defers to Inhouse Bob.
 
Since winter weather is fast approaching for us well north of the equator, I thought I would make this an easy challenge. A picture of your CB at a motorcycle dealer, accessory store or repair shop.
Example:
I drove my CB to my dealer this morning which is past due for its 8k mile service. This where I bought my CB, Mavrix Motorsports, Middletown, NY.
ed55f70f50c7e17994976ec82f9f003c.jpg
 
Thanks, Suhawk, this one will be easy! I'm waiting for the Triumph dealer to call to let me know when my stupid little bespoke, $5-each seat washers come in. They fell out last week when I got lazy and didn't check the tightness of the screws that keep the seat attached. I'll make sure to ride the CB and take a pic.
 
Gone when I had my Bonneville I had little bars welded across the top of the allen bolts to make them little T handled bolts to make them easy to get on and off. The oe design is stupid.
 
Yes, it is stupid.. as soon as I bought mine, I replaced them with long thumb screws that stick out just a hair past the seat. I was in the habit of giving them each a little tug every few days to make sure they were tight. Just got out of the habit, as they never got loose... until they did.
 
And, here I am picking up my washers after work, and trying to beat it home before the rain started.

With a showroom full of Triumphs and Guzzis, it was hard to make it a quick visit!
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
And, here I am picking up my washers after work, and trying to beat it home before the rain started.

With a showroom full of Triumphs and Guzzis, it was hard to make it a quick visit!
Ya, dangerous.
 
Left work at 5:00, this place closes at six and is not too far away. Squirted home and it started raining a bit after I closed the garage and my wife handed me my first cocktail.
 
deep exhale ... ahhhhh ... thanks babe

(I would have had the same expression if my wife handed me a cup of hot tea)
 
Got in a short ride and stopped off in front of the local Harley dealer (Patriot Harley-Davidson in Fairfax, VA) for a photo opportunity. Got some attention but none of it bad. A couple of guys swung by to look at the bike as I was leaving. The sign is out front and there wasn't a good spot to park, so this is the main entrance. Some cool bikes in the lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top