CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice call on the Skyline. Used to eat at one of those once a month when I was in Columbus, OH for work. As I'm sure you know, it would be illegal to call that chili here in Texas so we don't have any of them here. :rofl:
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
Nice call on the Skyline. Used to eat at one of those once a month when I was in Columbus, OH for work. As I'm sure you know, it would be illegal to call that chili here in Texas so we don't have any of them here. :rofl:
That's truer than a cowboy's heart.:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Great subject for this month, Ferret. I will have to make the 50 mile round trip to my fave breakfast once I get back from the rally. It's a rotten job, but someone has to do it. ;)
 
OMG! Now I'm going to HAVE to go for grilled sticky buns at the Penn State diner in State College while I'm at the rally!
 
Well, shoot. I'm going to have to sack up and ride to West L.A. for this one. The best Indian fast food in L.A. is a walk-up counter inside a Chevron station on Santa Monica Blvd. It's a quick jaunt from the Petersen Museum, and a treat after a day of working there. But, since the museum is still closed, I haven't had my fix for a long time. Sounds like a good time to do it!
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
OMG! Now I'm going to HAVE to go for grilled sticky buns at the Penn State diner in State College while I'm at the rally!
And why didn’t we do that? I forget.
 
Thread starter
This is not my entry because I don’t usually eat here and it’s not a place I “ride to”; it’s just on my commute to work.

The place is Off The Wall Cafe. In the morning it’s a coffee shop. In the evening it’s a craft cocktail lounge. For the record, I don’t ride here in the evening.

The drink in the pic is a Cortado. It’s made with coffee, steamed milk, and love. :). I’m drinking it in what was a parking space before the pandemic and is now part of the temporary al fresco dining area that serves the 6 restaurants on the block.

Hope to have a qualifying picture up tomorrow.

8d6e967cfa4664f4f2d314e4986841d9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That looks a lot like a latte to me.
 
Thread starter
From some website —
“ Cortados are made with equal parts steamed milk and espresso, and they may contain no foam or a small amount of microfoam. Lattes have quite a bit more steamed milk and are almost always topped with a solid layer of microfoam. Cortados are espresso-forward, while lattes are milk-heavy and may be made with caramel or peppermint syrup.”
 
Thread starter
57a68869557a4af315095045715258f4.jpg


Sammy’s on the Square. Walworth, Wisconsin.

Since Cheryl and don’t drink and ride and since we both enjoy an adult beverage with our dinners, our favorite “ride to” restaurants are breakfast joints.

Sammy’s is about 70 miles from our house. We usually take a fairly direct route here, have a gigantic breakfast, and then ride around southeast Wisconsin’s “Alphabet” (county) roads.

Today, Cheryl and I rode here to meet her brother for breakfast. He and his GS have not arrived yet, but that’s ok since I’m warming my hands on my coffee cup after our chilly morning ride.
4a4fff720e45b4f93969bbe38486703b.jpg


b18924d6a3e228a1cf9748e8838a5d66.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
to eat and get a picture of the restaurant and food? (Nice looking set up btw.)

Month only has a week or so left and we've had TWO entries. Guess it wasn't such a good theme after all. I thought for sure as much as motorcyclists like to ride and eat we'd have had a dozen entries by now.. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top