Great pictures and stories.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



That's truer than a cowboy's heart.TXBikerGuy_imp said:Nice call on the Skyline. Used to eat at one of those once a month when I was in Columbus, OH for work. As I'm sure you know, it would be illegal to call that chili here in Texas so we don't have any of them here. :rofl:


And why didn’t we do that? I forget.The A-man_imp said:OMG! Now I'm going to HAVE to go for grilled sticky buns at the Penn State diner in State College while I'm at the rally!
. I’m drinking it in what was a parking space before the pandemic and is now part of the temporary al fresco dining area that serves the 6 restaurants on the block.

Great shot. I'm digging the d'Artagnan look.SCCBrider_imp said:![]()
T.W. Grahams Seafood in McClellanville, SC.