suhawk305
Road warrior
Cool group picture KE.
If Conowingo Dam opens a bunch of gates, head for higher ground.
If Conowingo Dam opens a bunch of gates, head for higher ground.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah. I sneezed hard and seem to have pulled some muscles in my chest/ribs. But don't tell anyone because they will just make fun of me.Cormanus_imp said:Hope you’re okay, IHB.


Yeah. I sneezed hard and seem to have pulled some muscles in my chest/ribs. But don't tell anyone because they will just make fun of me.Inhouse Bob_imp said:Yeah. I sneezed hard and seem to have pulled some muscles in my chest/ribs. But don't tell anyone because they will just make fun of me.Cormanus_imp said:Hope you’re okay, IHB.

Nice photos and story. The lack of crowds was one reason I figured this would be a good photo challenge. Less challengeThe ferret_imp said:The University of Cincinnati.. founded in 1819. 44,000 students enrolled annually. Currently annual cost is about $28,000. It was $3400 when I went. A lot of money back then. I attended in 1969 but eventually dropped out. My wife got her teaching degree there in 1973, the year before we were married. My son attended and was one credit shy of getting his degree when he was hired by a big insurance co. to do IT for them (makes me mad they didn't wait until he graduated or that he never finished on his own, but he has had a good career with the company) and my eldest grandaughter attended last year before switching majors and colleges.
This is the local branch called UC Clermont (For Clermont County)
![]()
![]()
![]()
Funny that no one was around due to Covid and right now everything is being taught online.

No worries... I had intended my post to be a little wittier, but I hiccuped and lost all feeling in my fingersGone in 60_imp said:I didn't mean to beat anyone to the punch. Just pulled up to my office, and thought "Hey.. the neighbors are a school!"
: :rofl: