Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You said the white tank is very attractive., here is one moreBen70_imp said:Nice pic, the white tank is very attractive.
Ben

Love those pipes on the standard.:beerchug:mtneers_imp said:One more vacated gasoline station. Can’t remember the last time I saw an open Esso station.....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
suhawk305_imp said:Great picture Ron, would ask the proprietor if he’s I’d done fixing my Ford LTD yet? It is taking him forever!

Yes as well as “Find On Road Dead”Cormanus_imp said:I hope he's not waiting on them from Australia where Ford has ceased manufacturing. Oh, and where FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily.![]()
. I know, my first car was a Ford Maverick.
Cormanus' pid='220923' dateline='1540083524 said:I hope he's not waiting on them from Australia where Ford has ceased manufacturing. Oh, and where FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily.
[/quoteThat is funny , never heard that one before.
Around here (western PA) I have seen rather small ones, just not that small! My grandfather owned an Esso station in the early 60s (my favorite place in the world as a small boy) that was quite old at the time. It was a tiny frame structure with three pumps, but it had a service bay, wash bay, and "office" in the middle. This station was in a small town, in the middle of a residential area.suhawk305_imp said:I don’t know when this gas station was built, but I believe small gas stations like this were common back in the 1930’s.