A cup of tea for the Ferret! Man, that sort of contribution Fosters even greater levels of effort.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The curtain wasn't the spooky part. I was on a solo ride on the Friday of the CB1100 Rally and happened upon the (ghost?) town of Snowball, AR. The town's main street is located at the apex of a sharp left hand turn and I caught a glimpse of the two or three rundown buildings on that street in my mirror as I completed my turn. I decided that a U-turn was in order and headed back down the tiny potholed and graveled street to the spot you see in the photo. There was no one...I mean not one person around... or so I thought, when I positioned the bike and started taking the picture. I didn't really look over my left shoulder, though, and when I finally turned away from my bike, I saw two guys sitting in a mid-80s pickup in the middle of what I would loosely call the "town square". Just me and two guys in a pick up. Staring at me. I thought, "They could kill me right now and no one would hear the shot or my screams" and then I thought that maybe they are thinking the very same thing. Got on my bike, pulled a careful u-turn (didn't want to drop the bike and have them pounce on my as if I was an injured antelope), and got back on the main road. Not sure what the two guys did -- probably finished their lunch break and headed back to work.Ben70_imp said:We'll take it! great pic! Also, being near Halloween I was a little spooked by the parted curtain behind your mirror. You were being watched.
Ben
That is pretty creepy looking.EmptySea_imp said:This violates the rules since it was taken over a year ago. My justification is that the pic was taken at the CB1100 Rally in Arkansas.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you turn the sound up, you can hear a banjo playing....EmptySea_imp said:This violates the rules since it was taken over a year ago. My justification is that the pic was taken at the CB1100 Rally in Arkansas.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk