CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben70_imp said:
Nice pic, the white tank is very attractive.

Ben
You said the white tank is very attractive., here is one more :P


96965b969c71b1b1dcb761be58bc68d5.jpg


Not part of the photo challange
 
It's even more bizarre when you think that they offered four colours in Australia which is a smaller market than California.
 
One more vacated gasoline station. Can’t remember the last time I saw an open Esso station.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
mtneers_imp said:
One more vacated gasoline station. Can’t remember the last time I saw an open Esso station.....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love those pipes on the standard.:beerchug:
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Great picture Ron, would ask the proprietor if he’s I’d done fixing my Ford LTD yet? It is taking him forever!

He said he was waiting on parts.
d35c6772af49c95d981bc3b6f7f9a9a9.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I hope he's not waiting on them from Australia where Ford has ceased manufacturing. Oh, and where FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I hope he's not waiting on them from Australia where Ford has ceased manufacturing. Oh, and where FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily. :D
Yes as well as “Find On Road Dead” ;). I know, my first car was a Ford Maverick.
 
A former Sinclair gas (petro) station. According to the owner, the station closed with the Texaco brand probably during the 1980's. The photo was taken today in beautiful downtown Unionville, NY.
5fde1f3d278274520505bdf77c1416e5.jpg
 
Cool! Yea that is small. Must have been gas only, no service bays.
 
I don’t know when this gas station was built, but I believe small gas stations like this were common back in the 1930’s.
 
Cormanus' pid='220923' dateline='1540083524 said:
I hope he's not waiting on them from Australia where Ford has ceased manufacturing. Oh, and where FORD stands for Fix Or Repair Daily. :D
[/quoteThat is funny , never heard that one before.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I don’t know when this gas station was built, but I believe small gas stations like this were common back in the 1930’s.
Around here (western PA) I have seen rather small ones, just not that small! My grandfather owned an Esso station in the early 60s (my favorite place in the world as a small boy) that was quite old at the time. It was a tiny frame structure with three pumps, but it had a service bay, wash bay, and "office" in the middle. This station was in a small town, in the middle of a residential area.

Were the building still there, it would be my Photo Challenge picture, but no . . .
 
Very late entry for May... Your bike with the Moon

Actually, it's gibbous, as I was a few days late for full and couldn't find any Gibbous Moon signs.
On another note, perhaps the idea of allowing the first person submitting a photo who has not chosen a topic before win "next to choose" honors.
Or something like that, to mix it up a bit. For your consideration.

Ben
 
Ben, appreciate your picture of the moon and the sign sometimes the opportunity to get the photo relevant to the active topic does not present its self in the calendar month. This happens one in a while when the topic is country specific.

Once again thanks for all who had a go in May on the topic The Moon

Regards NRTM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top