CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic of your son and CB :thumbsup:
The ferret_imp said:
OK lets make it an easy one... your CB, with the next generation

Your child, your grandchild, a little admiring kid from a parking lot..... sitting on your CB. (You can be in the pic holding them up or not)

(example) This is my grandson Riley.

fda88fb7bfd7ddf43514bec54ccbde2d.jpg


7b705039b4f4a58179df77d42515083b.jpg
charming kid...now I know why Ferret is not riding his CB...grand-Ferrets took the bike over :P:P
 
Can't believe there was only 1 submission. I thought EVERYONE could play along on this one.

Ben70 you are up for next month. Start thinking about your theme.
 
Thread starter
I asked two kids down at the school if they wanted to pose for pictures on my motorcycle.

The police just left my house.
 
i'm with MTC on that one. I've got no kids, no grandkids, no neices/nephes, no young cousins, and no friends with kids. I am sure as heck not approaching a strangers kid for pictures. I wrote this one off the second I saw it.
 
Thread starter
Truth is that my kids, even though grown, would have been in the photo had they been around, but one is in Boston and other is in New Orleans. Plus, this has been a super-crazy month for me and I didn't think to ask the neighbor kid to pose...He always waves to me when I'm on the bike :)
 
Wil was stoked that we won the honors for his pic!
Then he found out it was the only entry, and looking good doesn't count :D
I have been gone for a couple days in the mountains, out of range of modern communications.
I will post the Challenge for October within 24 hours.
This has been a really great feature with some terrific entries.
Thanks again MTC for coming up with it.
As a quick recap, previous themes have included:
Your bike with a...
1. Statue
2. Wild animal
3. Bridge
4. Gathering
5. Body of water
6. Historic building
7. Setting sun
8. With another CB
9. A train
10. Fall colors
11. State and country flag
12. A church
13. Interesting river name (sign)
14. Tallest building in your town
15. Industrial setting
16. Windmill
17. The moon
18. A tamale restaurant
19. Town name sign board
20. Re-create a vintage Honda ad
21. Offspring or young-un of some sort on your bike.

There are as many themes left as your imagination can come up with. Also wouldn't hurt to re-run a previous idea. Television does well with that.
So, sorry it will be a bit late, but a new Challenge will be posted within 24 hours.

Ben
 
Oh man. I have been away and so much has happened. It’s probably too late, but here is my progeny on the bike. I’ve posted it before, but I am missing her since she is at school, so bear with me.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nope Bob, not too late. By my clock you made it with 2 hours to spare.
 
October '18 Challenge:

A vintage, defunct gas station, like this...

Apparently once sold GAS and BEER in the town of Artois.

Or this one in Princeton


Doesn't have to be empty, could be converted to a sushi bar or coffee drive thru, but should suggest memories of an old streamlined car with flares and chrome.
Bonus points for gas pumps in place!
If you can get a shot in front of a nice well preserved one like in downtown Williams, AZ with your CB that would be great as well.
Good Luck!

Ben
I don't know how I got two of the one in Artois, sorry.
Also want to thank MTC again, this afternoons ride was quite fun and in the spirit of the challenge for me. I have more to track down around here in mind, maybe this weekend.

Ben
 
What a Stella shot of the station in Artois. :D
 
On reflection, I apologize for the lousy joke. I’m older Budweiser now and it won’t happen again.
 
Thank you, Ben. We should stop now be-Corrs it’s time to go hunting for photo sites. :beerchug:
 
You guys deserve a Blue Ribbon for your creativity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top