zbillster_imp
Been there
Y'know, ferret, I thought about using "dang" ... :rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:Y'know, ferret, I thought about using "dang" ... :rofl:zbillster_imp said:Y'know, ferret, I thought about using "dang" ... :rofl:zbillster_imp said:Da*n, I miss playing.
Mine is still in the shop since August ... headlight bucket is on back order.
So I'm going to cheat a little and post one from my June trip to the Texas Hill Country and Three Twisted Sisters.
![]()
I figured anything that can be said in a G-rated movie would be fine.
I figured anything that can be said in a G-rated movie would be fine.
"Darn" may have worked too. :-/
- - -
Just in case, "D-ah-ar-n" should filter through.![]()
I figured anything that can be said in a G-rated movie would be fine.
"Darn" may have worked too. :-/
- - -
Just in case, "D-ah-ar-n" should filter through.
"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!" is what my mechanic friend says whenever we have to stand on a 6-foot breaker bar to break a nut loose. It may be a Texas thing.





