Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can get retro conversion kit from Samuraider CB1100 K10 Kit | Samurider.comTCBronson_imp said:That is probably one of the best CB1100's I have ever seen! It has everything I want. I bet he has a ton of money invested in that bike!

That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?uscgmac_imp said:That kit costs 5200.00 American dollars. No thank you.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?Timpo_imp said:That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?uscgmac_imp said:That kit costs 5200.00 American dollars. No thank you.
Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Maybe some of the tuners in America can make the retro kit for CB1100?![]()
LongRanger_imp said:Very very impressive results but the DOHC head is unfortunately ten years premature for the styling of the bike.
This is only my guess but maybe under the seat cowling?EarsOnWheels_imp said:Yesss. Where'd all the stuff in the middle go? Battery?
So you might like this kit.LongRanger_imp said:I noticed the gas cap too. As much as I like the kit, for my money I'd rather have a nice '69 or '70 KO, although I did once have a '70 and it wasn't very satisfying to ride. The CB1100 is a quantum leap forward.
(I posted on page 11)