Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Awesome bikes!CB4ME_imp said:Man, I'm loving this. I hope Takashi can get his hands on some:
![]()
Ryujin modifies other Honda models too:
![]()
![]()
:clap: 
Timpo, what a post! What can you tell us about this company?davidsargee_imp said:Awesome bikes!CB4ME_imp said:Man, I'm loving this. I hope Takashi can get his hands on some:
![]()
Ryujin modifies other Honda models too:
![]()
![]()
:clap:
I have heard of Ryujin before, I just don't remember where. I believe they are a well known outfit in Japan. It is not very clear on their website, but I bet they will ship over here. Maybe they have a distributor or an authorized merchant.
I sure like their work, looks first rate. Hopefully this is the beginning of a nice, large, aftermarket for our bikes.
Timpo, what a post! What can you tell us about this company?
T shirt? :huh:thumper_imp said:I think you take the door prize for knocking our socks off with your first post!!
Stunning work. Absolutely stunning.
And, where can I get that "CB1100" t-shirt I saw in one of the pics?
you're welcome and yea, whitehouse makes pretty nice stuff too...i like their Cafe racer style kitCB4ME_imp said:Remarkable.
Timpo - what a great first post. These are some of the very nicest CB1100s I've ever seen. I've been modifying my bike for nearly a year and this is the first time I've heard of Ryujin. Makes me want to start all over. I saved 82 picture to my PC to drool over!
Ryujin
Welcome to the forum! Do you have a CB1100 and have you done any mods?
Mr T is getting a link to your thread. He needs to get on the Ryujin bandwagon. He is already exlusive distributor of Whitehouse parts (1970s style CB parts).
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!