CB1100 mods

Thread starter
Looks like it has clear clutch cover?

4c1f8677006a1b66b1d9a25012f5e9a9.jpg
 
Thread starter
This CB1100 rider in Taiwan decided to do retro conversion on his bike.
He used White House conversion kit but the seat was made by company called Daytona.

8a3a81e97e092a4bb97b30e33705430f.jpg

28885f5d1093a5803bc7925383d6c125.jpg

e24aa5a44987ea082c7a905da1230d5f.jpg

11b043f8a4045b72b20892039cebcf9b.jpg

6f62dcf22a3e12fe8b2eb26aa8c90a75.jpg

d87199b27f4372e74731a9c2e33ce9ec.jpg

35bb672863f3e2afc19bb3b1f59c5c5d.jpg

6f4e8cc342dda101164d7828cf779903.jpg

f468461c5e8a8139ee7a13400c87bfc7.jpg

2cfb6bb0dd82707bf3ee79aa4f5e35c8.jpg

b8f7c696bece1647234276577d647c3e.jpg

7ae148c047f99eb430683f6f09111dee.jpg

c87b379d43dcf53aeac4a0c0839023ef.jpg
 
That is probably one of the best CB1100's I have ever seen! It has everything I want. I bet he has a ton of money invested in that bike!
 
Thread starter
TCBronson_imp said:
That is probably one of the best CB1100's I have ever seen! It has everything I want. I bet he has a ton of money invested in that bike!
You can get retro conversion kit from Samuraider CB1100 K10 Kit | Samurider.com
I heard he's a member of this forum(but not 100% sure)

Here's what the retro conversion kit looks like:
I think he has exhaust and all the other things on his bike though.
5052dd52920f695e1c56b2bb8167145b.jpg

More pictures of CB1100 with retro conversion kit! :thumbsup:

7959aa4184bf8f522141cb16fc203de2.jpg

22d7f5de6f15f4061a6e409ee901cf19.jpg

55ce2be73f36864c26c23f452f745ebb.jpg

13dfa828e7327c56ee157f23f367e3ba.jpg

3b690bf57fd087d14643654e4ef4ed9d.jpg

909ec5219fab193dc604c1f7f3b3fcb7.jpg

716958b1bc94ba8be5fb58524398d677.jpg

09f2aa51122fe710f5e2e3b7bcc750aa.jpg

ad611fb46985d903086d34e56f05b14c.jpg

4ee292656986d0f25b739be872b68576.jpg

e3843725a5a2eaebf6814295c4431400.jpg

adfc3c068b19fb813bce6d3874a077b4.jpg

666314dd7543d053fd180c9cc0c9999d.jpg

c743dbb79382cf9da6d72ec069432bf3.jpg

38690e36317cba2db021cad0cb5ffdba.jpg

8107418044cde865b0694a8deeb9616a.jpg

013ec547de7a12132e69df529bfa26d4.jpg

c9b7f23354de3341a635a35361dc18db.jpg

87f0320b69e6d8897842a1f45235439a.jpg

058311f5c65b593eac960deab29614a0.jpg
 
Samurider, owned by Takashi Takase, is a forum sponser. And he does have an account here. He doesn't really post much. The best way to contact him is contact@samurider.com

Mr. T will get right back to you. Just remember the time difference.
 
OK, so that is the second best CB1100 I have ever seen. I hear all of Samurider stuff is very expensive, cost prohibitive for most, and me.
 
Thread starter
uscgmac_imp said:
That kit costs 5200.00 American dollars. No thank you.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?

Maybe some of the tuners in America can make the retro kit for CB1100?:D
 
Timpo_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
That kit costs 5200.00 American dollars. No thank you.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?

Maybe some of the tuners in America can make the retro kit for CB1100?:D
That is quite expensive. I wonder why? Shipping?
Mostly because it's primarily a pile of low volume, hand made, custom parts.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Very very impressive results but the DOHC head is unfortunately ten years premature for the styling of the bike.

:rofl: picky picky picky
 
Yes, the Samurider kit is expensive. But, it's top quality like everything I've bought from his company. One picky thing---the 'modern' gas cap looks out of place? I don't recall any Honda from the 70s using that.
 
I noticed the gas cap too. As much as I like the kit, for my money I'd rather have a nice '69 or '70 KO, although I did once have a '70 and it wasn't very satisfying to ride. The CB1100 is a quantum leap forward.
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
I noticed the gas cap too. As much as I like the kit, for my money I'd rather have a nice '69 or '70 KO, although I did once have a '70 and it wasn't very satisfying to ride. The CB1100 is a quantum leap forward.
So you might like this kit.:D (I posted on page 11)
1e3c7495262fe9997cf46385f129ba62.jpg
 
Back
Top