Jan 2, 2017 #164 R Rolls_imp Been there Too much. TOO. MUCH!! I love it. It came together so beautifully. Wheels, exhaust, fairing... everything.
Too much. TOO. MUCH!! I love it. It came together so beautifully. Wheels, exhaust, fairing... everything.
Jan 2, 2017 #166 B beardyweirdy@me.com_imp Been there Lovely 736... Looks really complete. How well does that faring work? Great Pics Timpo, Some beauties there. Who's is the yellow tanked, 400/4 inspired bike. Looks great. Just goes to show what a versatile platform this bike is.
Lovely 736... Looks really complete. How well does that faring work? Great Pics Timpo, Some beauties there. Who's is the yellow tanked, 400/4 inspired bike. Looks great. Just goes to show what a versatile platform this bike is.
Jan 3, 2017 #167 J jamestkirk_imp First service completed The white one with running boards and highway pegs! Actually, I think those are the Posh case covers. i'm looking for highway pegs that will double as case savers. These shots come from webike.net? perhaps they have those pegs. -kirk out BTW: very tidy garage!
The white one with running boards and highway pegs! Actually, I think those are the Posh case covers. i'm looking for highway pegs that will double as case savers. These shots come from webike.net? perhaps they have those pegs. -kirk out BTW: very tidy garage!
Jan 3, 2017 #168 Lord Popgun Road warrior Captain Kirk, those are Moriwaki sliders. I have a set on my CB. Samurider has them, and maybe webike too. They don't really double as highway pegs, but a couple of members said they use them as such for short periods of time.
Captain Kirk, those are Moriwaki sliders. I have a set on my CB. Samurider has them, and maybe webike too. They don't really double as highway pegs, but a couple of members said they use them as such for short periods of time.
Apr 2, 2018 #171 T Timpo_imp Running like a top Thread starter Doremi Collection Doremi Collection "CB1000R" Conversion kit Price: 498,000 yen ($4,706 US dollar @ today's rate)
Doremi Collection Doremi Collection "CB1000R" Conversion kit Price: 498,000 yen ($4,706 US dollar @ today's rate)
Apr 4, 2020 #175 peterbaron Road warrior ^^+1^^ and fairing size as well IMHO Doremi pics look excellent thou