CB1100 forum miles

No prob Cormanus ...all is good
 
Django_imp said:
@Cormanus: Thank you very much! :)
No worries. I've just deleted those who didn't add to the spreadsheet last year.
 
Thread starter
With combined efforts. :beerchug:

I removed Rickcb's 14 Dlx and my CBF from the 2025 table.

In the Date field should be a default value (1-Jan-2025) to allow the double-click to change the Date from a calendar page.

In the Sum fields must be the formula to add the values of the months.

I reviewed the table so far and everything looks good now. :thumbsup:

Wish you all a happy new year and many pleasure miles.
 
Thanks Django. :) Who knew you could double click on the date to change it?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Thanks Django. :) Who knew you could double click on the date to change it?
:hello:

But then again, I use it almost every day ;)
 
Good job , the new feature works great. Thanks, Django.
So what happened to your CBF, gone... planning to add somthing else???
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Good job , the new feature works great. Thanks, Django.
So what happened to your CBF, gone... planning to add somthing else???
I guess I am the one-man-one-motorcycle type of rider. After adding only very few kilometer on the CBF for a year, I sold it last summer.
No plans to add something else.
The R18 really got me hooked.
Btw, we have been collecting forum miles for 10 years now, starting out 2015.
2025 is our 11th year.
Please everybody feel invited to join us for the new year 2025.

cb1100forum_mileage.xls
 
Hey Django or Cormanus in entering todays miles I inadvertently tried to put it in the sum column and now that's messed up. Can you fix?
 
Oh my god... now I'm not so sure about the genuinity of 2024 forum miles...me thinks I had 4,981.1 miles more :P:D
 
I see Haystack has posted his 1 Jan mileage at 147,710 miles.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I see Haystack has posted his 1 Jan mileage at 147,710 miles.
Very impressive number = :clap:
Most likely without any problems, normal for the CB1100!
 
Cormanus, congratulations...almost 3,000 miles. Summer in Australia must be very friendly to you!
:biker:
 
I have 426 miles on my std and 1 mile on my DLX, how can I have total of 556 miles?? I don't think I ever entered the blue field this year.
Django or Cormanus fix it, pls
:beerchug:
 
Thanks.
You saved my skin, otherwise the Ferret or Django would go after me for getting too close:D
 
Back
Top