the Ferret
Road warrior
No prob Cormanus ...all is good
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No worries. I've just deleted those who didn't add to the spreadsheet last year.Django_imp said:@Cormanus: Thank you very much!![]()

Who knew you could double click on the date to change it?:hello:Cormanus_imp said:Thanks Django.Who knew you could double click on the date to change it?

I guess I am the one-man-one-motorcycle type of rider. After adding only very few kilometer on the CBF for a year, I sold it last summer.peterbaron_imp said:Good job , the new feature works great. Thanks, Django.
So what happened to your CBF, gone... planning to add somthing else???


Very impressive number = :clap:Cormanus_imp said:I see Haystack has posted his 1 Jan mileage at 147,710 miles.
