CB1100 forum miles

Thread starter
Well, end of June is approaching. I added 3 new columns for the next quarter.

Have fun riding and adding miles.
 
Thank you sir

Considering the number of forum members, we sure dont get much participation in this
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thank you sir

Considering the number of forum members, we sure dont get much participation in this
Yeah, I know one member who has two 2014s but mostly rides his white one, while the DLX is patently waiting for her turn…:blush:
 
Thread starter
Hi folks,
I created a new table sheet for the new year 2023 in forum miles: cb1100forum_mileage.xls

Please enter your odometer reading of today (in miles). If you use kilometer, enter: no-of-kilometer/F2 (which calculates the value into miles).

I transfered all participants of 2022 to the new table. I you are not on the table but would like to participate, feel free to just add yourself and your ride in one of the empty rows at the bottom of the sheet.
I will sort the rows from time to time, so you don't need to care about that.
 
Django or Cormanus

The mileage tracker quit adding automatically. Noticed it day before yesterday when I added in that day's miles. And when I went to fix my mileage in the total column after adding today's mileage, the whole thing disappeared..everybody's total miles. Can you fix?
 
I'm not sure what was wrong Ferret, but it's fixed now. You don't have to enter anything in the total column (or any part of the spreadsheet coloured blue) as it's calculated automatically. Just put your monthly total in and the rest happens.
 
Yea thats what I was saying, id update my daily mileage on each unit, update the date last ridden and at that point it was supposed to change my total in the far left blue column and it wasnt.

Edit: Cormanus go in and look at my two monthly figures...add them up and see if they match the figure in the total column
 
The numbers in the 'sum' column added up to the total column. The number for the NC750 in the 'sum' column was different from the number in the monthly miles column. I think you'd entered data into the 'sum' column so I've reinstated the calculation and assumed the number in your monthly miles column was correct. Looks OK now. I think!
 
All i change is the miles of the month column and the last date column and its supposed to automatically add the overall miles by user . Been doing it almost daily for years. Know what to do. But the overall miles by user wasnt changing for the last 3 days ( 2 of which I added mileage)

Its added properly now though.

Im riding tomorrow and will check it again
 
Let's hope it's OK now.
 
Yea it worked fine when I added in today's miles.
 
Need some more columns for April May and June. Have nowhere to put today's miles lol
 
Should be good to go now.
 
Back
Top