the Ferret
Road warrior
Hey guys we need more months..Django? Cormanus?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, I just found the mileage chart and listed both of my Hondas. Three questions, one did I do it okay, secondly can I add my Z900RS, and thirdly, do I just start in July? MichaelCormanus_imp said:Ferret is a fine example of how modest daily tallies when achieved consistently can add up to significant total. Go, mate.
I keep pretty good mileage records for all 3 bikes, when I change oil or add any items to the bike, so I pretty well know much I ride from the last dated event. Will add them soon. Thanks.The ferret_imp said:michael you can list all of your bikes that you ride. You can put down your mileages for each bike for the year if you know them, or start in July. Your choice. it's not a contest, just a way to show how much you ride.
And it was about a year ago that you were rolling into Springfield to visit with us. Thanks again for including us in your adventure! A month ago I finally drank the beer you left in the fridge. It was mighty fine.Django_imp said:Exactly one year ago, July 1, John Houtman lead me thru the Biltmore Estate. Man, that was a great time...
Hey Peter, I am not too far behindpeterbaron_imp said:Today on '14 model = 30000 kms, spreadsheet updated.
I bought '14 when it had 17000 km/1-1/2 y ago
On '13, I made 50000km
![]()
![]()


Be careful what you wish for. You could end up in South Texas, where riding in August is almost torture with proper riding garb.EmptySea_imp said:The only way to improve the table is if you could arrange for it to teleport me and my bike to a warmer locale so that I can get some more miles.

:biker: