CB1100 forum miles

Hey guys we need more months..Django? Cormanus?
 
Thread starter
Exactly one year ago, July 1, John Houtman lead me thru the Biltmore Estate. Man, that was a great time...
 
lol and I was just talking to a guy in UDF (Ice cream store) about my trip to Germany 8 or 10 years ago. Good memories last a long time.
 
And I've been thinking recently about the inaugural CB1100 Forum rally in 2015. Good memories last indeed.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Ferret is a fine example of how modest daily tallies when achieved consistently can add up to significant total. Go, mate.
Hi, I just found the mileage chart and listed both of my Hondas. Three questions, one did I do it okay, secondly can I add my Z900RS, and thirdly, do I just start in July? Michael
 
michael you can list all of your bikes that you ride. You can put down your mileages for each bike for the year if you know them, or start in July. Your choice. it's not a contest, just a way to show how much you ride.
 
I've taken the liberty of adding the Z900RS for you Michael. Update away.
 
The ferret_imp said:
michael you can list all of your bikes that you ride. You can put down your mileages for each bike for the year if you know them, or start in July. Your choice. it's not a contest, just a way to show how much you ride.
I keep pretty good mileage records for all 3 bikes, when I change oil or add any items to the bike, so I pretty well know much I ride from the last dated event. Will add them soon. Thanks.
 
Django_imp said:
Exactly one year ago, July 1, John Houtman lead me thru the Biltmore Estate. Man, that was a great time...
And it was about a year ago that you were rolling into Springfield to visit with us. Thanks again for including us in your adventure! A month ago I finally drank the beer you left in the fridge. It was mighty fine.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Today on '14 model = 30000 kms, spreadsheet updated.
I bought '14 when it had 17000 km/1-1/2 y ago

On '13, I made 50000km

8cb7cc573974f6565e4a69f56e11c861.jpg


:)
Hey Peter, I am not too far behind :rolleyes:

 
Alain, U R about 4200 kms behind.
My ridden kms since its possession = 29000+
Total bike's ridden kms = almost 46000 (17000 made by its previous owner).
:thumbsup:
 
EmptySea_imp said:
The only way to improve the table is if you could arrange for it to teleport me and my bike to a warmer locale so that I can get some more miles.
Be careful what you wish for. You could end up in South Texas, where riding in August is almost torture with proper riding garb.
 
A short update on my 2020 miles:
Miles to date: 12,712
Miles to reach 2020 goal (13,000): 288
Miles to reach 2020 bonus goal (15,000): 2,288
Days ridden to date: 125
Days left in 2020: 105
Plus, as of this post, I’m 213 miles over my previous annual best (2018).

Weather will likely determine if I can get to 15,000 by YE 2020. Bike is in the shop for the 40,000 mile service so I’m losing at least one of the 105 days left.
 
Congrats Sea, a great year by any measure!
 
Thanks. A great riding year indeed. Here’s one more stat: 24.8% of my mileage to date was spent riding to, from, or at the CB1100 Rally and with such a wonderful group of people.
 
Back
Top