CB1100 forum miles

What's the deal JDV? You started the year at 16,672 and added 2,721 in November? Or have you ridden 16,672 miles in 2019?
 
Also, yes, I deliberately added 1,000,000 for me for January. I hope whoever corrected that had a chuckle.
 
Thread starter
I removed the columns Dec - April, thus we don't have to scroll that much right to enter the numbers for the first quarter of the year.
 
Good idea, Django. Thanks. I shouldn’t have meddled. :)
 
Thread starter
Cormanus, your meddling is very welcome! It's good to be more than 1 person, who can do the tasks. :beerchug:
 
I'm having an early surge. This year is not looking as good as previous years for racking up miles.

Go Ferret!
 
I'm trying Django lol. only missed 4 days for the year so far, which is pretty good for 1/2 way thru February.
 
Ferret is a fine example of how modest daily tallies when achieved consistently can add up to significant total. Go, mate.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Ferret is a fine example of how modest daily tallies when achieved consistently can add up to significant total. Go, mate.
Yeah. Should have done that to my savings book. :)


Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4 mit Tapatalk
 
I'm getting my tush kicked this month by a couple of guys. Dang Corona
 
Not one of my better months. :(
 
Thread starter
I worked at home for the last weeks. No commuting, that makes all the difference...
 
Cool spreadsheet!
I have 2230 km on the odometer, so I just estimated monthly figures, but the total should be pretty close to the actual truth. Big (hopefully temporary) setback, last two days we've had tons of snow.
 
Back
Top