CB1100 forum miles

Funny, I feel that the rain is keeping me from meeting my 2019 mileage goals. I may have to do a couple of Iron Butt rides to get back on track. LOL
 
I have thrown my goals out the window. Whatever miles and days I get, are what I get, and I'll be happy for every one of them.
 
Django, you get a medal for doing that while you're on tour in a foreign country. :worship:
 
Lambchops and itsme67 have burst into contention, suddenly.

Lambchops, over what period have your 26K miles been ridden?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lambchops and itsme67 have burst into contention, suddenly.

Lambchops, over what period have your 26K miles been ridden?
:D

Cormanus_imp said:
Lambchops and itsme67 have burst into contention, suddenly.

Lambchops, over what period have your 26K miles been ridden?
Impressive, 26K miles within 7 months?
 
Methinks it may be total mileage.
 
It is possible. The leader on the ST 1300 mileage tracker has over 40,000 miles so far this year and it's only mid July
 
Thread starter
Well, I'm without my CBF for the next weeks, it's scheduled to cross the Atlantic Ocean. I miss it and can't collect miles right now. So, that's the chance to catch up...
 
Good work, Django. A memorable ride.
 
Today on '14 model = 30000 kms, spreadsheet updated.
I bought '14 when it had 17000 km/1-1/2 y ago

On '13, I made 50000km

8cb7cc573974f6565e4a69f56e11c861.jpg


:)
 
Back
Top