Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
running, she's flying!The ferret_imp said:Nice pics Riko.
So the Duc's still running huh? Cool.
i'm not doing very much interesting riding with my 1000 miles. i'm a commuter. 80% of that is to and from my office.Riko_imp said:MisterP manages to ride 1000mi every single month![]()
Most of the almost 40,000 miles on my 1976 CB750F until 1981 was simply commuting in SoCal, with an occasional trip to Death Valley or Santa Barbara, etc. I enjoyed it so much more than in a car/truck.misterprofessionality_imp said:i'm not doing very much interesting riding with my 1000 miles. i'm a commuter. 80% of that is to and from my office.Riko_imp said:MisterP manages to ride 1000mi every single month![]()
speaking of which i haven't updated that chart in a bit have i?
Just looked at my notes. My first ride on my new CB1100 was on July 22, 2017. After riding with offroad4x4 on the anniversary, I showed 11,770 on my odometer. I added 8 more miles today on my commute to work.suhawk305_imp said:Over 11K Miles on your “new” ‘13 CB in what, about 1 year? Not bad Sea.
Doing the math on the clocks:nvbobr_imp said:1511 January miles + 1534 December miles = 3045 since I purchased the bike on Dec. 2. I still love the CB.
My excuse for excessive motorcycle riding this winter, as I explain it to family members, is to improve my photography skills in Death Valley National Park, roughly once or twice a week.
Turning over 3,000 miles on the road
Doing the math on the clocks:nvbobr_imp said:1511 January miles + 1534 December miles = 3045 since I purchased the bike on Dec. 2. I still love the CB.
My excuse for excessive motorcycle riding this winter, as I explain it to family members, is to improve my photography skills in Death Valley National Park, roughly once or twice a week.
Turning over 3,000 miles on the road
[url=http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/nvbobr/media/dd34ded0-25fe-42cb-8d57-a720f2ad2e5a_zpsz07sawgh.jpg.html]![]()

I'm 1/3 of the way there.Riko_imp said:have you already decided whether you are gonna have a CB1100 after 4 and a half year of membership on this forum?![]()
