dancinkozmo_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
was just looking at honda canada's website...they've got 2015 models up but no 2015 cb1100...uh oh .....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I don't think there's any reliable info yet for the 2015 models.metallyguitarded_imp said:Found a list purporting to announce the 2015 Honda lineup at totalmotorcycle.com: 2015 Honda Motorcycle Models at Total Motorcycle
According to this list, Honda is releasing a 2015 CB1100 in the USA but not Canada. Although they list a 2015 CB1100 Deluxe ABS without any designation of USA, Canada or Europe. Does that mean it will be available everywhere? Unclear from the list. A 2015 CB1100EX with spoked rims is being released in Europe.
Here's a website called Hondareleasedate.com with some details as to the 2015 CB1100: http://hondareleasedate.com/2015-honda-cb1100/
Seem legit to anyone? Pretty sketchy to me.
hakes cane:At least we got the turbo!Rboe_imp said:What really rankled me back in the day; in 1983 Canada got a sport version of the CX650. We got the cruiser, turbo and Silverwing. Bugger!hakes cane:
That reminds me of a few years ago when Canada received a certain sporting version of a Yamaha and the US didn't.Rboe_imp said:What really rankled me back in the day; in 1983 Canada got a sport version of the CX650. We got the cruiser, turbo and Silverwing. Bugger!hakes cane:
^^^^^Rboe_imp said:The general population prefers cruisers over sporting bikes so I can see the logic. Just about everytime the cycle mags say to bring a bike over, three guys buy it and the rest have to be discounted like crazy to purge the inventory. Ten years later they are cult bikes.
^^^^^Ole_imp said:^^^^^Rboe_imp said:The general population prefers cruisers over sporting bikes so I can see the logic. Just about everytime the cycle mags say to bring a bike over, three guys buy it and the rest have to be discounted like crazy to purge the inventory. Ten years later they are cult bikes.
you are so right
I have seen this so many times


+1...I love kool aidRboe_imp said:I'm hoping the CB1100 becomes a cult bike. Never been in a cult so it would be cool to get into one on the ground floor.![]()

:rofl: Good oneRboe_imp said:I'm hoping the CB1100 becomes a cult bike. Never been in a cult so it would be cool to get into one on the ground floor.![]()

Just as long as white Nike's, punch, and lying down waiting for the comet isn't involved.Rboe_imp said:I'm hoping the CB1100 becomes a cult bike. Never been in a cult so it would be cool to get into one on the ground floor.![]()