2015 CB1100s in Croatia by the Ferret

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Copied from the CB1100forum.com as originally posted by the Ferret
Note: The images from the original post have long-since vanished.

Even though unavailable in the U.S. , Canada, Australia, or much of the world for that matter, apparently there are 2015 Honda CB1100s available for order (and not stocked by the dealer?) in a couple of countries. Germany according to German forum member Django and Croatia according to new member from that country Tobasco.
In his intro I asked Tobasco to verify

The ferret Wrote: 
Howdy and welcome to the forum.

Maybe sometime you could drop by a Honda dealer and take a headstock shot of a plate showing its a 2015 model for me?
Thanks.
I would be happy to do it but unfortunately they don't have in the shop. It is available to order. Here is the link to the web site of the Honda dealer showing 2015 models:

Honda motocikli and CB1100 is listed.

The link above does indeed show a 2015 available in Croatia.

Django provided a similar link from Honda Germany

The ferret Wrote: 
Django..are you saying there was a 2015 model imported to Europe? We have no eveidence of that. The only 2015 I know of was a special edition ex with mags for Japan

Ferret, I don't know, if there was much difference to the 2014 model. However, the CB1100EX is part of the 2015 model catalog of Honda Germany:

Germany - German

This is interesting news, and a good sign for the model.
 
Back
Top