CB1100 Dealer comment

soggybottom_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I stopped by my preferred Honda dealer today (there are at least 7-8 in metro Phoenix) to P/U a few maintenance items of which will not be mentioned. The sales MGR and I discussed the CB briefly, I said it is a great bike, I hope Honda doesn't discontinue for 2014. He said, they better not, they are good sellers, we sold at least a 1/2 dozen or more. Never heard any news from Honda that they would be stopped.

Just a bit of good news for all of us sitting on the edge of or CB seats waiting for the final word. :thumbsup:
 
I was at my dealer in Clearwater on Saturday... they had a 2013 on the floor. I asked if they knew of the 1100EX...they had not. They googled it and looked at it on line... and liked what they saw. I asked them if the '13 had been a good seller... they said they sell about one a month or 6-7 since they first arrived. They said that was pretty good, but did mention that they sometimes sell 2-3 units of other models every week. They think they'll get a '14 and expect they'll find out in Feb or Mar just like last year with the first units arriving in May. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
 
soggybottom_imp said:
I stopped by my preferred Honda dealer today (there are at least 7-8 in metro Phoenix) to P/U a few maintenance items of which will not be mentioned. The sales MGR and I discussed the CB briefly, I said it is a great bike, I hope Honda doesn't discontinue for 2014. He said, they better not, they are good sellers, we sold at least a 1/2 dozen or more. Never heard any news from Honda that they would be stopped.

Just a bit of good news for all of us sitting on the edge of or CB seats waiting for the final word. :thumbsup:
Which is your preferred dealer if you don't mind me asking?

I signed the petition for good measure.
 
Thread starter
North Valley Honda Kawasaki, Cave Creek rd. N. Phoenix az. There are about 7 Honda dealers in the valley. This one is family owned, small and the only dealer of any that gives me 15% discount on any part. Western Honda is good also in South Scottsdale. Apache Honda on west side is OK. The others are large and stuffed shirts.
 
Back
Top