Jul 25, 2015 #1 O Obliviontoad Running like a top Thread starter Couldn't sleep. Talk of fading paint kept me up all night... this was in my dreams...
Jul 25, 2015 #3 O Obliviontoad Running like a top Thread starter Heavily. Just renewed my Creative Suite account and wanted to play a bit.
Jul 25, 2015 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior Man, I wondered what happened to that. :huh: Glad it was nothing
Jul 25, 2015 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I thought he'd sneaked into Australia and taken a photo of my bike!
Jul 25, 2015 #6 the Ferret Road warrior Oh good, I thought how could a new bike get that neglected that quick.
Jul 25, 2015 #7 X xNE0x_imp Running like a top Why on earth would you want to taint the CB1100's beauty like this? :/
Jul 30, 2015 #8 V Volchkoff_imp Running like a top No problem. Park your bike in the garbage or in the gutter. Daily throw at him just slag and industrial waste, preferably chemical. And in a month will look exactly. To be honest I do not understand this style.
No problem. Park your bike in the garbage or in the gutter. Daily throw at him just slag and industrial waste, preferably chemical. And in a month will look exactly. To be honest I do not understand this style.
Jul 31, 2015 #9 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Oh good, I thought how could a new bike get that neglected that quick. Click to expand... Whadaya mean "that quick". Cormanus has had his bike for nearly three years. Cheers
The ferret_imp said: Oh good, I thought how could a new bike get that neglected that quick. Click to expand... Whadaya mean "that quick". Cormanus has had his bike for nearly three years. Cheers
Aug 1, 2015 #10 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Don't want to boast, but it's not even two years yet.