johnf514_imp
Running like a top
Sighted a white CB headed southbound on John Young Parkway in Orlando near 528 around 515pm on multiple weekdays. Any chance you're a member?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Fixed it, copied the wrong link.Cormanus_imp said:Link didn't work, olekzap.

Helmet was definitely the first thing that caught my eye, then noticed the CB after.Jonz_imp said:I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
I'm sitting here at the train station in Vancouver waiting to depart to Seattle and sadly did not see any CB1100s while visiting. I was really hoping to see one of the blue or white ones we don't get in the US.the_undecider_imp said:I'm sitting here at the train station in Vancouver waiting to depart to Seattle and sadly did not see any CB1100s while visiting. I was really hoping to see one of the blue or white ones we don't get in the US.kmoney_imp said:Sweet, a "missed connections" thread for CB's. I like it.
You: white CB with Yoshi RS3 exhaust riding up Main street in Vancouver. You were dressed like a hipster, but happily rocking a proper full-face helmet. Me: guy in old man cardigan sitting on the patio of The Wallflower eating a Cristal Benny and starring at you as you rolled by. We have the same bike, but I've never seen you in the city or at any local bike hangouts, save for that one time.
I did see a black 2014 on Monday Oct 19 around 8:30 to 9 am going down 5th Ave around Blanchard in Seattle if that is anybody here.