CB Sighting Thread

Sighted a white CB headed southbound on John Young Parkway in Orlando near 528 around 515pm on multiple weekdays. Any chance you're a member?
 
In the four wheeler today, I ended up alongside the red CB1100 I see frequently on my way to and from work. Rolled down the window:

"Great looking bike, I see you most days. I ride the 2014 model"
"That's great!"
"Don't see many of these on the road"
"Unfortunately not, I'll keep an eye out for you"
"Same!"

Pretty happy about that. :)
 
Spotted a CB1100 DLX with a fairly large windshield in Par Ridge, IL this morning. He appeared to have visited Dolcetti, a little pastry shop and we were stopped across from each other at the intersection just west of the shop. I waved, but I did not see him wave back; there was a little bit of traffic, though, which could have been drawing his attention. It was drawing mine.
 
I put in about 6k miles, which I know is nothing for a lot of you, this past riding season all through the GA/NC/TN mountains and have yet to spot another CB on the road. Looking forward to that day though!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Link didn't work, olekzap.
 
Thanks. I found him in the end. :cool:
 
I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
 
Jonz_imp said:
I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
I didn't see you, but it's nice to know that yellow helmet stands out so well.
I was returning home from an errand (new burner for my grill).
Jon Z
Helmet was definitely the first thing that caught my eye, then noticed the CB after.
 
I saw another CB1100 (black with a rear top-box luggage) a few days ago in downtown LA on my way to work on 6th st and turned left on Figueroa. At the next light we said hi and he said something like "haven't see another one of these around" or something like that. I said "nice bike, if I must say so myself!" Light turns green and I take off, we both make a right on 4th and another right on Flower. He wore a florescent yellow helmet.

Anyone here??
 
Saw a 2014 blue cb1100 today on Vasey road between Waverly and Coldwater Ontario. I think it had the 4:4 exhaust like the Wyvern Lash has. I'm planning a ride with Tony tomorrow, so if whomever that was wants to meet up and make it three cb's that'd be awesome.
 
Perfect time to grab a pic for the photo challenge.
 
When it rains, it pours. After 4 years of never seeing a CB11 in the wild, I attended the western rally and saw 4 of them.

During the rally, Kennyw and I saw a black '14 model go by us as we were parked on Lost Trail Pass.

Flew back to Phoenix yesterday and decided to drop by the local dealer to check out the new '17 EX. All I can say is "Wow!". I'm definitely picking up one of those when they hit the "lightly used" market.

Seeing one in a dealer doesn't really count, but on my way back home on my CB750, a CB11 passed me going west on U.S. 60. It was '13 model modded to a cafe style low bars and a single seat. It didn't look like any of the Phoenix bikes I've seen here on the forum.

So, after 4 years of not seeing a CB11 outside of the showroom, in the last few weeks I've seen six of them. Go figure!
 
Last Friday (13 October) I was northbound on I-95 in the vicinity of Melbourne, Florida, and spotted not one but two CBs heading south followed by a white sport tourer of unidentified make.
:biker: :biker:
Anybody here? Yes, no, maybe? Just wanted to let you know that you were riding into the routine central Florida afternoon monsoon. Hope you guys took a break and made it reasonably dry to your destination.
 
Hey! I think I am the guy you were talking about seeing in Seattle! I just moved her from Chicago and was definitely riding around that day! In any case, hello and happy to hear there are cb fans and owners in the area!

the_undecider_imp said:
kmoney_imp said:
Sweet, a "missed connections" thread for CB's. I like it.

You: white CB with Yoshi RS3 exhaust riding up Main street in Vancouver. You were dressed like a hipster, but happily rocking a proper full-face helmet. Me: guy in old man cardigan sitting on the patio of The Wallflower eating a Cristal Benny and starring at you as you rolled by. We have the same bike, but I've never seen you in the city or at any local bike hangouts, save for that one time.
I'm sitting here at the train station in Vancouver waiting to depart to Seattle and sadly did not see any CB1100s while visiting. I was really hoping to see one of the blue or white ones we don't get in the US.

I did see a black 2014 on Monday Oct 19 around 8:30 to 9 am going down 5th Ave around Blanchard in Seattle if that is anybody here.
I'm sitting here at the train station in Vancouver waiting to depart to Seattle and sadly did not see any CB1100s while visiting. I was really hoping to see one of the blue or white ones we don't get in the US.

I did see a black 2014 on Monday Oct 19 around 8:30 to 9 am going down 5th Ave around Blanchard in Seattle if that is anybody here.
 
Let's give this thread a little love.

Southbound on OBT near Sand Lake in Orlando, about 815am. I pulled up beside you in a grey Mazda3 hatchback and said hello.

You were on a black CB1100 EX with a Staintune exhaust, Road Comet fairing (jealous), and Samurider chrome mirrors. Bike looked great! Younger guy in camo pants and a matte black helmet.

Hope to see you on the forum!
 
8bb293b0419dff58cae7e8c048850de9.jpg
today at Alice’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top