Banned_imp
Been there
Ooh, the rarely seen in the wild pack of CBs.
You sir, have caught the unicorn shot.
You sir, have caught the unicorn shot.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey! Also today at Alice’s. dsan, we’re at the same places all the time, it seems. Pauley, PowderToastMan, and I were eating burgers on the patio. Sorry we didn’t see you. I took almost the same photo as you did. Check out the license plate in the lower right corner!dsan1964_imp said:today at Alice’s![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, we missed you! Did you see the 2013 in the lot near you? Had a big Givi top case on the back. We met the lady who owned it. We shoulda went further toward the pumps before we turned around and headed north on Skyline. We probably would have seen you. Mine was the one with the can of chain lube bungied on the seat. I don’t think PTM has a brace, so must be Pauley. It must be helping, because he was turning up the wick on a few curves along Skyline.dsan1964_imp said:. I was actually across the street. I made a loop back over by you guys before I left. I figure you’re bike was the one with the fork brace? Rolls?![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve seen this guy on the Facebook CB1100EX group. He recently posted pics of his bike at the Flying Tigers museum. Pretty cool.dbarkdoll_imp said:Had a good one today, in downtown Hot Springs. Turned around to chat with him. Nice guy, can't say I agree with his "aesthetic" but to each their own!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Now buy a lottery ticket? :-/Cormanus_imp said:A year and a bit later and I’m in Glasgow, Scotland. On the first morning my wife and I walk out the door in search of food. It’s cold and there are showers and, although we’re on a main road, there are no motorcycles to be seen.
Then there’s one. Just one. A black 2017 CB1100RS.
Didn’t see any other bikes.