Thank you all. Yeah, its a brand new gauge from Daytona. They themselves dont even have a lot of info for me, too soon for google also. Im just winging it at this point. I know its risky but it will be worth it in the end. Thanks to the plandemic I have nothing but time.
I currently still have the original gauges connected and stored under the seat so hopefully it will run as designed but with the digital aesthetics if i could just tap in. The install manual showed that if the rpm and speed pulse were connected to the ecm , it would give me the gear indication. But i just cant figure out the ecm wires. The ones i followed from the rear speed sensor (pink/white) (green/red) are not giving me anythingm ive tried many variations to get a reading but nothing.
Ive read before about the serial data bus but again I cant figure out which wire, to test it out. The tacho is labled clearly but again nothing happens when I tap in. I grounded the new gauge, connected positive to batt. Dont know if that matters or not but cant think of what else could keep it from reading. I got the power, nuetral, gas, turn signals so far, not concerned with the temps or warnings because of the stock gauges.
I guess I will have to used the after market speed sensor, and rpm reader on the coil but that leaves me with no gear indicator, unless of course I install a seperate one. Kinda defeats the all in one digital but thats worse case.