CB comparison

Mixagon_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was riding my rs (still running in) yesterday a little quicker than usual and getting a better feel for it through some of my favourite bends and was trying to think what it reminded me of handling wise..
Its totally different to the 2015 ex I used to own with its more forward riding position and handling seems much better with the 120 front and 180 rear tyre.

Then in a moment of memory flash back inspired by looking down at the two clocks after a series of bends it came to me.

The RS reminds me of this XJR 1300 I used to own.
 
Thread starter
Tev62_imp said:
A good comparison Mixagon, how do they stack up weightwise?
The one in the picture is a 2005 carb model with the 4.2.2. exhaust same as the RS is surprisingly 12kg lighter. The newer FI models with 4.2.1 exhausts are 7kg lighter than the RS.

I prefer the Honda RS :D The only thing I would change is make it a 5 speed instead of 6.
 
Back
Top