HikerToo_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of people joining with their new CB1100's lately?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You know Hiker, I think your right, or, as they say 'That's what I was thinking (B1)'.HikerToo_imp said:Is it just me or does it seem like there are a lot of people joining with their new CB1100's lately?
)Me too! Kinda cool buzzing around on a beautiful bike that many folks have no clue about.MFGUSA_imp said:...and I was just beginning to like being the only one on the planet to have one.
While I wish otherwise, I figure that may end up being true for the US, as well. Most of the dealers here in Houston are not even bringing in the 2014 model. After struggling to sell their 2013's (several still haven't), they just are not interested. I am doubting whether the US will even see the 2015's at all. Reminds me of the little GB500 cafe bike. When new, nobody cared. Now try to buy one for less than an arm and a leg.Aussie_imp said:Never quite took off in Australia, now it's too late to buy a new one. Instant collector status!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a niche bike, it was never expected to sell in large numbers. I'm hoping it works out like the last generation CB750 (also a niche bike). Each dealer only sold a few of them each year, but Honda kept making 'em for 12 model years.DGShannon_imp said:While I wish otherwise, I figure that may end up being true for the US, as well. Most of the dealers here in Houston are not even bringing in the 2014 model. After struggling to sell their 2013's (several still haven't), they just are not interested. I am doubting whether the US will even see the 2015's at all. Reminds me of the little GB500 cafe bike. When new, nobody cared. Now try to buy one for less than an arm and a leg.Aussie_imp said:Never quite took off in Australia, now it's too late to buy a new one. Instant collector status!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk