Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Good price in those rims!! I want ask what you offered for the 76 750. I might get light headed lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Were you living in Addison then, Randy? I was next door in Glendale Height's and worked out of Addison in 1995. Had my Grand National stolen from my trucking terminal there in 2000. MFGUSA, seems like a small world to hear you talking about GLDW and Lake Geneva. That's where all us underage FIB's would head in the early 80's so that we could drink legally! Spent many weekends in the bars of Lake Geneva and camping out for the Truckin' & Muddin' weekends at GLDW. Always remember passing the old Playboy Club on the way up and wondering what a mystical place it must be! Good times, good times....Randy B_imp said:I got caught off guard at work. That's what I get for not watching the weather report. I bought that car in 1995 in Addison Il, sold it in 1998 and bought it back in 2006. I moved to San Jose in 2008 and that pole jumped in front of me in Oct 2011. It died 20 miles from where it was born. It was built in Fremont.
![]()
Were you living in Addison then, Randy? I was next door in Glendale Height's and worked out of Addison in 1995. Had my Grand National stolen from my trucking terminal there in 2000. MFGUSA, seems like a small world to hear you talking about GLDW and Lake Geneva. That's where all us underage FIB's would head in the early 80's so that we could drink legally! Spent many weekends in the bars of Lake Geneva and camping out for the Truckin' & Muddin' weekends at GLDW. Always remember passing the old Playboy Club on the way up and wondering what a mystical place it must be! Good times, good times....Damfino_imp said:Were you living in Addison then, Randy? I was next door in Glendale Height's and worked out of Addison in 1995. Had my Grand National stolen from my trucking terminal there in 2000. MFGUSA, seems like a small world to hear you talking about GLDW and Lake Geneva. That's where all us underage FIB's would head in the early 80's so that we could drink legally! Spent many weekends in the bars of Lake Geneva and camping out for the Truckin' & Muddin' weekends at GLDW. Always remember passing the old Playboy Club on the way up and wondering what a mystical place it must be! Good times, good times....Randy B_imp said:I got caught off guard at work. That's what I get for not watching the weather report. I bought that car in 1995 in Addison Il, sold it in 1998 and bought it back in 2006. I moved to San Jose in 2008 and that pole jumped in front of me in Oct 2011. It died 20 miles from where it was born. It was built in Fremont.
![]()
Here are some pics of the '79 650. My son will get it back to running condition shortly, the throttle grip won't rotate for starters.Ridem32_imp said:Keep us posted on the bikes. The 76 is the best bike but check it out very well before you buy. Does it run? When was the last time it was run etc.



. The 650 looks good. Does you son know about repairing bikes? Most Hondas if you take out plugs pour sea foam & marvel oil in the cylinders and just let them soak then turn slowly by hand with a wrench most will free up sticking rings. Good luck with it
Thanks, I bought them and they're on my car already (picture). I will be looking for only one 15X7 to replace the "Iffy" one but I'm in no hurry.Papa Weeley_imp said:MFG, if the deal doesn't work out for you on those Keystones, let me know. I've got a set of 15" with maybe 100 miles on them I'd let go -