the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Yes it is
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is a bummer. Guess they reckon they can't make a buck from it.Chapomis_imp said:Bummer dude. Thanks for asking though, appreciate it.
Yah, it was ~$850 for both of my Over Racing slip-ons from Samurider, and I am very happy with the look and sound.The ferret_imp said:at $800 for 1 if it were $1600 for two that would be a hard pill to swallow. Almost into 4 into 4 territory there
That's most likely why they aren't building them.The ferret_imp said:at $800 for 1 if it were $1600 for two that would be a hard pill to swallow. Almost into 4 into 4 territory there






I don't think you can buy the Tiros K new anymore. It was wider and taller than my OEM seat. A lot better support but retained the style of the bike.modmaster_imp said:Papa Wheeley I was wondering if you think that Tiro seat is much wider where your butt sits than the OEM seat? Also is it much higher than stock? And lastly is it $500.00 more comfortable than stock? It certainly looks great.
modmaster

Papa Weeley_imp said:Thanks, Ron!
It does look pretty nice, all shiny like this. I had a small group of guys gathered around it when I came out of the Honda dealer on Saturday, so that was a great ego-stroker, but I'm already thinking about going back to that previous look, and maybe adding the black, shorty rear fender...![]()
That is good to know. It wasn't available at all at one point around the time I sold my old one.modmaster_imp said:Kennyw, they still have it available only in real leather.
modmaster
http://www.samurider.com/?p=17273/#itemImage

Hey Modmaster,modmaster_imp said:Kennyw, they still have it available only in real leather.
modmaster
http://www.samurider.com/?p=17273/#itemImage
If the info embedded in the picture is right, it's a Nikon D3000.Riko_imp said:wow! your amazing pictures make the bike look like its popping out of my screen
what kind of camera are you using, seems an expensive piece of hardware you got there![]()
If the info embedded in the picture is right, it's a Nikon D3000.Cormanus_imp said:If the info embedded in the picture is right, it's a Nikon D3000.Riko_imp said:wow! your amazing pictures make the bike look like its popping out of my screen
what kind of camera are you using, seems an expensive piece of hardware you got there![]()
