CB 1100 Mods/pics

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ok, been thinking about this. Thought it would be neat to have a place where EVERYONE can post a picture of THEIR bike and list the mods they have done, or plan to do. But here are the rules:

You can only post 1 (ONE) pic of your bike. If you take a pic you'd rather have people see, after posting one pic, maybe one that shows your mods better, you can edit your post and replace the original pic, but please 1 (one) pic only.

Feel free to LIST THE MODS YOU HAVE DONE so people can spot them and duplicate them on their bike if they wish.

Feel free to ask where to get mods/acc and/or tell people where they can get the mods/acc.

Like this:

My Bike.. 2014 CB 1100 DLX



Mods: Rubber lever end thingies (Honda), Pro Grip 719 Gel grips (local shop), aluminum valve stem caps (Harbor Freight), Battery Tender Jr Pigtail (local shop), Rubber fork Boots off W 650 Kawasaki (local Kawasaki shop), Helmet Guardian dual helmet holder (ordered online through Helmet Guardian), removed "curb feelers" on bottom of stock pegs, removed tank decals.

Things I want to do yet.. get chrome instrument cup covers, replace left hand switch assy, paint headlight bucket red.
 
Ferret, great idea and I don't want to be picky, BUT .....

The fly in this jar of ointment will be the forum's limitation on editing posts after a certain time.

*Sigh* Just might have to have more than one photo.
 
Thread starter
No one wants to post up pics of their bikes with accessories for others to see?

Probably wrong name for the thread. Maybe I'll re- name it.
 
Thread starter
Lol..I figured that's what the problem was. It's not about my ( the ferrets) bike..it was supposed to be MY bike by EACH member lol. English..tough language ha ha

Ok no restrictions on pictures.

Beautiful bike lola. See.... no way I could pick out all your mods without that list.
 
Hey Lola, how's that Mototgpwerks exhaust turn out for you? IIRC, that's from Greg, who posted here when he was building them. I was giving serious thought to buying a kit, in part due to the very reasonable price for a complete system.
 
like it for the looks,weight of the system,Price & features. Simple 4 into 1 design that clears the oil filter. The O2 Sensor Bung has two sizes So that you can use a auto tune for tuning . Also, the muffler is serviceable by using allen bolts to seal the muffler tip instead of welding or riveting the tip on.

What I don't like is that the exhaust manifold turns brown after a couple of heat cycles and the system I got has a small exhaust leak. Oh forgot to mention that the system is damn LOUD. i like though.


man those spoke wheels just does it for me.. Nice Looking Cb4kenco
 
Picture:

ec241381f7c35dc39f5c97b745d23e58.jpg


Mods:

One of each. :D
 
Very nice bikes we've got here.

Here's mine:

MRA vario screen
Lower handlebar
Mirrors - bar end mirror converted to normal mirror
Lightly smoked turn signals
SP Tadao exhaust
Pannier Bag - converted full leather backpack
Heavier front springs
Rear Ikon suspensions
PCV
Airbox mod

And myself as an accessory to the bike :)

That's it so far...

Cheers

Ari

9f41288de7007709018ef4e47b8c3a48.jpg
 
Thread starter
Nice collection of mods Ari. Sounds like you have the suspension sorted. Still is strange for me to see white CBs.
 
In that pic it almost looks a light grey color.
 
For some reason with white tanks on standards it always makes me think of BMW's. But great bike Ari, love the backpack/ saddlebag. Oh, and you forgot to mention the cargo rack.
 
JohnNevets_imp said:
For some reason with white tanks on standards it always makes me think of BMW's. But great bike Ari, love the backpack/ saddlebag. Oh, and you forgot to mention the cargo rack.
I suppose the leather suit I've got makes it even more BMW like. . . not intended of course :D

6ae517f30161a5634ce8cb4acca59bba.jpg


Thanks for pointing out about the rack.

Cheers
 
Digging those mirrors Ari. I've been on the lookout for some lower profile mirrors that don't stick out. I might try something similar.
 
Back
Top