mininsx_imp
Been there
Let's see if we can get this to 6 pages long!! 
Seriously, years ago I tried different types of oil, and I finally decided to just go with Honda (dino) oil, and the peace of mind is priceless! Besides, how many people have oil-related engine failures? I'd say no one, no matter what brand you use.

Seriously, years ago I tried different types of oil, and I finally decided to just go with Honda (dino) oil, and the peace of mind is priceless! Besides, how many people have oil-related engine failures? I'd say no one, no matter what brand you use.


I just wanted to pass along that Shell Rotella is now JASO rated. I use it in my 750 and it seems fine. My understanding is that nothing has changed on the oil but they just added the rating since it was mostly marketed to the diesel engine guys. Its long been a well kept secret to motorcycle users because its readily available and pretty cheap to boot. Just passing along the info that is all.