Oil light turn on/off with hot engine

Alessandro78Rome_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello everyone and good day,
I hope to receive some suggestions for this problem that has been appearing on my CB 1100 F for a few weeks.
In particular, when hot and only when hot, the engine oil warning light comes on in some conditions.
It comes on when I switch from one gear to another both when upshifting and downshifting, remaining on for a couple of seconds; finally, also when I stop putting the gear into neutral
stays on for a couple of seconds or so and then goes off.
To be safe and fearing that the oil had degraded or carried out an oil and oil filter change with a 20 W50, but the light continues to come on as indicated above.
Thanking you in advance, I look forward to your valuable suggestions.

Alessandro
 
Hi Alessandro. Which year is your CB1100?
 
Nice. You may well get help here, but the forum is mainly for the 2010-23 CB1100.
 
Back
Top