Call me paranoid ...

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
... about things on CBs going rusty.

WHAT'S THIS!!!!????

 
Hey don't be doing that! Jeeezalou

I think its just a gold colored pin

And quit being so paranoid!
 
And so I looked up at mine from the bottom and HEY, it looks like rust dust on aluminum!? Let me rub it off and, oh man, its nasty yellow grease. Smells weird too. Hand washing time :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
And so I looked up at mine from the bottom and HEY, it looks like rust dust on aluminum!? Let me rub it off and, oh man, its nasty yellow grease. Smells weird too. Hand washing time :)
I did the exact same thing last weekend, took the girlfriend for a ride and saw what I thought was rust on the pillion footrest. Went to scrap it with my fingernail and it was just orange grease. Cheeky little Japs trying to fool us!:D
 
Thread starter
enzo_imp said:
Cormanus,
It is time for the optometrist.
:cool:
What did you say?? :huh:
 
Back
Top