emptysea
Road warrior
Pssst...Sue's referencing a song, Mickey.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
. Hang tuff Sue lolReally? What song?EmptySea_imp said:Pssst...Sue's referencing a song, Mickey.
It's about a dozen miles east of Flagstaff. Easy to miss. I'd be surprised if 100 people lived there.The ferret_imp said:LOL well, there it was..I heard it..Winona..still don't know where it is but I had to have ridden through it lol
Thanks for the education Sue..and EmptySea
ThomWill_imp said:In Winslow, AZ, they have a flat-bed Ford, where your can be "Standing on the Corner.." and get your picture made.
Hey that one I know...and we actually stopped in Winslow Az and looked for the pick up truck on the corner which my buddy thought was there, but we couldn't find it!EmptySea_imp said:Psssst....ThomWill is referencing a (different) song, Mickey.
(in anticipation of the next post... The Eagles "Take It Easy")
(and, Ridem, I wasn't picking on Sue...I was picking on Ferret. LOL)

