Bringing the world together

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Looking back thru some of the new member introductions it appears as though the CB 1100, a Japanese motorcycle, styled and designed to honor a motorcycle produced over 40 years ago, has brought fans together via this website from around the world..we have members from

USA
Canada
Britain
Russia
Italy
Switzerland
Finland
Holland
Australia
New Zealand
Germany
And probably a couple more I missed.

Amazing.... And VERY COOL!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Looking back thru some of the new member introductions it appears as though the CB 1100, a Japanese motorcycle, styled and designed to honor a motorcycle produced over 40 years ago, has brought fans together via this website from around the world..we have members from

USA
Canada
Britain
Russia
Italy
Switzerland
Finland
Holland
Australia
New Zealand
Germany
And probably a couple more I missed.

Amazing.... And VERY COOL!
You meet the nicest people on a Honda!
 
So who is who in the pic? I'm guessing Honda hoarder would be the one in the black tee shirt...


Yes that's Me in the black Tee Guth in the high vis vest!
 
Back
Top