Retro I4 bringing the world together

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Got to love it! A CB1100 lover from the Czech Republic posts some pics of his new bike, and get comments/compliments from CB1100 lovers from the USA, Canada, Australia, Korea, Costa Rica.....

West Czechia

Love how this bike had brought riders together from around the globe. So cool.






.
 
It's amazing isn't it.
When I retired in 1992 my adult children wanted to introduce me to the internet. I was reluctant at first, but not wanting to be viewed as an old fogy, I agreed to have them set me up.
Well, once I got into it I was head over heels.
Even after all these years it sometimes boggles my mind that this message will/could be seen in a few seconds in the far reaches of the world.
Through motorcycle forums and other hobby interests I have internet friends all over the world and use the 'net to communicate with travelling friends and relatives.
It really does boggle the mind sometimes.
Something else that stuns me is GPS :D
 
Jeezaloo, as someone round here might say! Those pictures are way better on a PC than they were on some handheld contraption.

But that's not the point, is it Ferret? You're leading us to the view that the CB100 may well be the way to world peace.
 
An example of how the artificial barriers of race, religion, nationality can be broken down. We learn that we are all just folks, striving to enjoy life, families and our hobbies also. We find that we have much more in common than difference. The internet will, has changed the world and how we view it.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus ...I was. Wouldn't that be a simple and elegant solution?
 
Back
Top