Okay, I get it. Perhaps I can say that my "subconscious location readjustment system" kicked in.Pterodactyl_imp said:That's right. Those extra .23 miles per day account for taking the scenic route more often than not. (Or in my case, getting lost now and again.)Guth_imp said:That's right. Those extra .23 miles per day account for taking the scenic route more often than not. (Or in my case, getting lost now and again.)ClassicVW_imp said:
Yes, I see. Figure in 12 miles a day instead of 11.77. Why? Because there's no need to rush things!The ferret_imp said:well, 2217 miles divided by 190 days is actually 11.77 miles a day but I rounded it up![]()
Lost? Lost? Really Guth, never, never, ever use that word. "Temporarily unsure of my position" is the correct term.
Cheers, Vasco Pa Jama.
Plus, if we keep racking up members, it will only be a matter of time until I meet another person from this forum that will be able to get me back on track.