Breaking in

JF Coastal_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Still in the break in period. It's been raining non stop since I purchased the bike. Anyways, managed to get 30-40 miles in on her last night after work. Dam she's fun !!! Blue sky and nearly 75 degrees, perfect weather. Anyways, here are a couple of photos.



CB 1100 and nighthawk 750




 
JF Coastal_imp said:
Still in the break in period. It's been raining non stop since I purchased the bike. Anyways, managed to get 30-40 miles in on her last night after work. Dam she's fun !!! Blue sky and nearly 75 degrees, perfect weather. Anyways, here are a couple of photos.



CB 1100 and nighthawk 750
love the pics... the CB in black is just so nice (personal preference of mine- I live in Canada and we have blue .. no black- although a CB in any color is a beauty to behold).
Just curious-the small side mirror off the grip-looks good, how does it work tho?
Thanks
 
Thread starter
Thanks jrns. Yeah, I love the black. But blue would be my next choice in color if I had that option down here.

The mirror works great, but as you can see I had a similar setup on my nighthawk so i'm used to it. My friend that was riding my nighthawk wasn't used to the setup, but by the end of our ride he was liking it a bunch.
There's redbirds ! Yeah it was great. I think we have some cold coming this weekend. Hope you got out yesterday as well.
 
JF Coastal_imp said:
Thanks jrns. Yeah, I love the black. But blue would be my next choice in color if I had that option down here.

The mirror works great, but as you can see I had a similar setup on my nighthawk so i'm used to it. My friend that was riding my nighthawk wasn't used to the setup, but by the end of our ride he was liking it a bunch.
There's redbirds ! Yeah it was great. I think we have some cold coming this weekend. Hope you got out yesterday as well.
thanks for the reply-I might consider this as a mod this summer. I really like the look of it...clean and simple. thanks!
 
Thread starter
Yup, it is a great site. Good guys there too. Called them up and they walked me through some suggestions on my handlebars / grips / mirror selections.
 
Nice stable you got there, JF. I thoroughly approve of your choice of motorcycles :D

c90b8bbea0f16ea79c2450deb57f04e5.jpg
 
Thread starter
Like yours as well flynrider.! Seems like ive seen a few on here that have a nighthawk, unfortunately my shed is only 10 x 12. NH wont be around much longer. Hopefully my friend a few houses down is going to buy her. I may have a few visitation rights :)
 
Back
Top