Randy B
Road warrior
Oh I dunno.....Novice_imp said:Low VIN numbers are overrated. I would rather save the $.
<-----000015.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh I dunno.....Novice_imp said:Low VIN numbers are overrated. I would rather save the $.

Oh I dunno.....Randy B_imp said:Oh I dunno.....Novice_imp said:Low VIN numbers are overrated. I would rather save the $.
<-----000015.![]()

You just got added to the Registry. Congratulations!kmoney_imp said:My 2013 is 000043. Assuming they are indeed sequential, it seems odd that any early production was given to Canada.
Edit: just looked at the registry, cool that we (Canada) seem to have got most of the early #s.
I'll sell you mine... Vin #19 if you really want it. I think it's the lowestIvan_imp said:I have the opportunity to purchase a brand new 2014 Honda CB 1100 for $6,999.00 from a Honda dealer in PA. The bike has been sitting unsold on the dealer floor for almost two years and is VIN#1760. I wanted a much lower number but the price seems reasonable. Any thoughts and suggestions on this?

I'd also be interested in #53 (my jersey number in High School). I own #0007...I'm more of a James Bond fan than I am an Elway fan. (Now if I can just get those rocket launchers mounted to the fork braces!)Frulk_imp said:While low vin numbers to me don't mean much in and of them themselves, there is some attachment to certain numbers for particular individuals.
For Me I'd love to have vin #7, The John Elway CB 1100 Memorial Edition.I'd also be interested in #53 (my jersey number in High School).
As it is this Spurs fan will have to settle for riding #21, the 2013 Standard :worship: Tim Duncan :worship: Limited Edition CB1100. While I'd love to have a 6th gear I'm not giving up #21 (a future Hall of Famer). Now, if only it had been Black and Silver!!!
