Jul 15, 2015 #21 Inhouse Bob Road warrior Stickers? Did I hear stickers?? (This advertisement in no way implies a protest against nor a support for RLETs. The designer retains no copyright... umm... rights to this design, nor does he commit to the manufacture of the afore-mentioned "stickers.")
Stickers? Did I hear stickers?? (This advertisement in no way implies a protest against nor a support for RLETs. The designer retains no copyright... umm... rights to this design, nor does he commit to the manufacture of the afore-mentioned "stickers.")
Jul 15, 2015 #23 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Heretics! Click to expand... Careful lads, remember the events that occurred when Mary Tudor spoke same.
Cormanus_imp said: Heretics! Click to expand... Careful lads, remember the events that occurred when Mary Tudor spoke same.
Jul 16, 2015 #25 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior ^^^^. Sounds a bit like the Mary Tudor I went to school with. Cheers
Jul 16, 2015 #26 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: This Mary Tudor? Click to expand... :rofl::rofl: I was referring to "Bloody" Mary, Queen of England, sister to Elizabeth the First and both daughters of Henry VIII. She, Mary that is, was notorious for having non-Catholics burned at the stake thus her "Bloody" tag.
Cormanus_imp said: This Mary Tudor? Click to expand... :rofl::rofl: I was referring to "Bloody" Mary, Queen of England, sister to Elizabeth the First and both daughters of Henry VIII. She, Mary that is, was notorious for having non-Catholics burned at the stake thus her "Bloody" tag.