Thread starter
A beautiful November day, 50 degrees, sunny and no wind. Took a trip east along the Columbia, crossed the Bridge of the Gods and headed back west on 14 on the Washington side.
Just west of the Bonneville Dam
A nice hiking area along the bank of the river
Part of the Bonneville Dam
I grew up in Kansas and we prounouned that other state "our Kansas", so I had to take a photo of this sticker
Started getting a bit nippy as the sun went down, but I recently purchased some glove liners and they helped...as did two layers under the mc pants, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt and winter mc jacket, baklava under the helmet...just warm enough to really enjoy a 100 mile ride.
Just west of the Bonneville Dam
A nice hiking area along the bank of the river
Part of the Bonneville Dam
I grew up in Kansas and we prounouned that other state "our Kansas", so I had to take a photo of this sticker
Started getting a bit nippy as the sun went down, but I recently purchased some glove liners and they helped...as did two layers under the mc pants, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt and winter mc jacket, baklava under the helmet...just warm enough to really enjoy a 100 mile ride.
:biker: