body mass

Houtman_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
dishonest, deceitful, dubious, double-dealing, treacherous, traitorous, two-faced, unfaithful, duplicitous, dishonourable, unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, smarmy, iffy, shady, shifty, slippery, crooked. And it's only Wednesday.
You know my neighbor ???
You know my neighbor ???

Isn't your neighbor Sketchy McDodgy?
The ferret_imp said:
Empty Sea sold used cars?
Insurance typically ranked just a skosh more trustworthy than used car salesman and slightly less than attorneys. Interestingly, to me at least, two of the most trustworthy people I know are attorneys and a third on that list is a used car dealer.
 
Just goes to show: put not thy trust in stereotypes.
 
Exquisite, Brother Bob, and kinder than “consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds” -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
 
Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
I have no idea of the current discussion context.

But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
I have no idea of the current discussion context.

But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
Yea they lost me too somewhere along the way, but seeing as how I live in "Porkopolis" and of German heritage, we know what a pig is good for.

And I left out one of my favorites..HOTDOGS!

https://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/porkopolis-cincinnatis-pork-producing-past
.
 
I had to go back to the beginning to see what this thread was about... Body Mass and loss with aging! I have lost 22 pounds since Christmas Eve when my loving wife gently suggested I not have that last cookie. I do hope it hasn't all been lean body mass. I expect not as I still have a lot of not-lean mass to loose yet. I hope to be more trim at this year's rally!
 
Bob , I hope that you did not loose weight while in Asheville , that would make us feel bad ! It was VERY nice to see you and Tracey and hope that one day you guy's will settle near Asheville.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Bob , I hope that you did not loose weight while in Asheville , that would make us feel bad ! It was VERY nice to see you and Tracey and hope that one day you guy's will settle near Asheville.
I hoped to have lost a lot in Asheville since I was really not eating much while running quite a lot. But alas, that pizza with coconut was just too good to resist and I back-slid something terrible that last day.
We had a great stay and visiting with Jackie was the highlight. It was good to see you, too :P We will definitely be down there within a couple of years. Two weeks in the house confirmed that it's where we want to be.
EmptySea_imp said:
More trim? I almost crashed once following you from Leesburg when I mistook a light pole for you.
:thanks::rofl:
 
Lose any more weight and we will start calling you bones.

I've seen more meat on a Slim Jim
 
The ferret_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
I have no idea of the current discussion context.

But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
I have no idea of the current discussion context.

But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
Yea they lost me too somewhere along the way, but seeing as how I live in "Porkopolis" and of German heritage, we know what a pig is good for.

And I left out one of my favorites..HOTDOGS!

https://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/porkopolis-cincinnatis-pork-producing-past
.
That is quite the history. Never knew that of Cinci, Oh!
 
Welcome to the forum, amenzie.
 
Back
Top