:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Empty Sea sold used cars?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:The ferret_imp said:Empty Sea sold used cars?
You know my neighbor ???Houtman_imp said:You know my neighbor ???EmptySea_imp said:dishonest, deceitful, dubious, double-dealing, treacherous, traitorous, two-faced, unfaithful, duplicitous, dishonourable, unprincipled, unscrupulous, corrupt, smarmy, iffy, shady, shifty, slippery, crooked. And it's only Wednesday.
Insurance typically ranked just a skosh more trustworthy than used car salesman and slightly less than attorneys. Interestingly, to me at least, two of the most trustworthy people I know are attorneys and a third on that list is a used car dealer.The ferret_imp said:Empty Sea sold used cars?
Or perhaps don't put your trust in people MTC knows :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Just goes to show: put not thy trust in stereotypes.
Or perhaps don't put your trust in people MTC knows :rofl:Inhouse Bob_imp said:Or perhaps don't put your trust in people MTC knows :rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Just goes to show: put not thy trust in stereotypes.
Cormanus_imp said:Gee, IHB, that after the little homily you read us earlier?
I have no idea of the current discussion context.The ferret_imp said:Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
I have no idea of the current discussion context.GoldOxide_imp said:I have no idea of the current discussion context.The ferret_imp said:Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
I hoped to have lost a lot in Asheville since I was really not eating much while running quite a lot. But alas, that pizza with coconut was just too good to resist and I back-slid something terrible that last day.Houtman_imp said:Bob , I hope that you did not loose weight while in Asheville , that would make us feel bad ! It was VERY nice to see you and Tracey and hope that one day you guy's will settle near Asheville.
We will definitely be down there within a couple of years. Two weeks in the house confirmed that it's where we want to be.EmptySea_imp said:More trim? I almost crashed once following you from Leesburg when I mistook a light pole for you.
:rofl:That is quite the history. Never knew that of Cinci, Oh!The ferret_imp said:I have no idea of the current discussion context.GoldOxide_imp said:I have no idea of the current discussion context.The ferret_imp said:Bologna, bacon, pork chops, ribs, roasts
But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
But these words The Ferret utters are understandable, especially :bacon: .
Yea they lost me too somewhere along the way, but seeing as how I live in "Porkopolis" and of German heritage, we know what a pig is good for.
And I left out one of my favorites..HOTDOGS!
https://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/porkopolis-cincinnatis-pork-producing-past
.