ScottSny_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I'm looking for help on what paint to use on my engine to repair an area where it has come off for some reason.
it's not a lot but it bugs the heck outta me! Anyone else experienced this? I guess I could take it back to the dealer and see what they say...
I have been going over my bike since I got it and have discovered more than a few items I missed when I bought it. It has chrome gage covers, center stand gone, aftermarket turn signals, and a staintune chrome slip on
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I have been going over my bike since I got it and have discovered more than a few items I missed when I bought it. It has chrome gage covers, center stand gone, aftermarket turn signals, and a staintune chrome slip on
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk