black grab handles

fredkb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello everyone. I had my grab handles powder coated black to blend in with the black side covers. It only cost $20, compared to $180 to order a black set from the 2014 model from Honda. I was hoping they would be a little less shiny, but they will do. Has anyone else changed their handles to a different color? If so, did you paint or powder coat them? Any pictures to share? Thanks.
6dfc8dd95df3677e24ca6d823c4de459.jpg
67edc773d9d67ff1be03dcd3ca5405c8.jpg
72b778347322070f7a08bbe7864e3a40.jpg
d6fd37b70b72cc4308052db42ee98ff7.jpg

Here is a before picture.
12db1727665cb1b094132d8d6ddebc64.jpg
 
Randy..looks great...if you did the rear footpegs too they would just disappear. I did that on my Gen 1 FZ-1.
 
I think if I did the grab rails it would be too much. I think I have a really good balance with the silver and black that I have on the bike now.
 
Rear footpegs blacked out

 
The black seat rails look nice with the black side covers fredkb. I like it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I bought them from another member that got them from Japan. They are standard on the blacked out bikes.
 
Back
Top