Best wishes for the rally

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
With the big rally soon approaching, i wanted to wish all of you who will be attending the event plenty of safe and happy riding. I'm sure that the rest the events surrounding the rally will yield lots of great and humorous stories and i look forward to reading about them all. Considering just how much we can discuss simply motorcycling here on this forum, I can only imagine that there will be plenty of great conversations running well into the evening. (Hopefully everyone gets at least enough sleep to stay sharp out on the road, lol.) :biker:

At any rate, I know that you guys are going to have a blast. Just wanted to let those of you who are are fortunate enough to make the rally know that I'm wishing you all the best. Can't wait to read what a great time you all are sure to end up having. Enjoy!!!

Bill
 
Thank you, Bill. I'm sorry you're not able to join us.

I suppose we'll have to have a caucus to decide whether 'what happens on the rally stays on the rally'! :D
 
Thanks Guth. Excitement mounts. Should be out of here on Sunday for Atlanta via Dallas/Fort Worth. Cormanus, being a contrarian, is taking the Polar route :).

Cheers
 
Thanks Guth ...see what you started? lol. Too bad you couldn't join us. The offer is still open for you to fly into Cinti and ride my CB down while I ride the ST.

dUh already headed down that way today. I leave Tues morn. Others coming in from all over at various times. Should be epic lol
 
Thanks Guth. I concur with Ferret, this is ALL your fault! We'll be certain to hoist a beer (and an iced tea) in your honor... after we put the bikes to bed of course!
 
Thread starter
Just don't go blaming me for the stuff "that stays at the rally". :rofl:

Cheers guys. :beerchug: (Insert visual image of tea clinking smilies here for the ferret.)
 
Mmmmm tea. Having a cup right now, and of course will have a zip loc full of tea bags at the rally if anyone needs a cuppa.
 
Posted elsewhere, but worth repeating here. Safe travels to all and best wishes for a wonderful weekend. Wish I could be there, but I'm looking forward to the reports and photos. :)
 
gossman_imp said:
Have a great time, next year plan a Pacific Northwest rally
Put me on that list for a NW Rally next year
I got two brothers near Seattle I could visit (ahem,,free lodging,,ahem)
And I will be retired by then

:clap:
 
Back
Top